MOVING INTO A PROGRESS HOME
You found your perfect rental home, you applied, and you’ve been approved. Here’s what you need to know about moving in…
Before you can move in
There are several things that need to be completed 72 hours before you can move into the home.
- Your lease must be signed by all adults named on the lease.
- All move-in funds must be paid.
- The Checkpoint ID Verification sent to you by the Application Coordinator or a notary form must be completed and returned to Progress Residential.
- Complete your Move-in Orientation
At Progress Residential®, our Move-in Orientation is a convenient and flexible way to give you all the information you need about your home and about leasing a home with us. One of our Resident Relations Specialists will contact you to schedule your orientation. We’ll conduct your orientation over the phone or by video chat.
Here’s what you need to know about the Move-in Orientation:
- It will take approximately 20-30 minutes by phone.
- It can only be completed with an adult who is listed on the lease.
- Move-in Orientations are available Monday through Friday at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm local time, and Saturdays by request.
- You’ll learn how to make rent payments with Progress Residential®, how to place maintenance requests, and the basics about the home and
- We’ll discuss renter’s insurance, HOA, and other pertinent items.
- We’ll review the move-in inspection, which includes photos of the interior and exterior of your home and answer any questions you may have. If possible, please be prepared to open these documents via email so we can review them together on our call.
Receiving your keys
Once you complete your orientation and you’ve completed items 1, 2, and 3 listed above, we’ll release the lockbox code to you on your lease start date so you may access keys to your home.