Home-to-Home Transfer program.
Want more space? Need to relocate to another city? Looking for a home with a pool? Whatever your reasons for wanting or needing to move, we make it easy.
With Progress Residential®, you can transfer from one home to another at any point during your lease. Our Home-to-Home Transfer program doesn’t require you to reapply or requalify, and you won’t have to pay new Application or Lease Administration fees.
To get started, simply let us know that you’re interested in transferring homes and we’ll help you. Please keep reading for some things you should know about our Home-to-Home Transfer program.
Transferring at the End of your Lease
Transferring During your Lease
Steps to transferring homes
We make transferring homes as simple as possible. Here's an overview of the Home-to-Home Transfer process...
- Make sure your current account balance is under $250.
- Let us know that you’d like to transfer to a new home by calling 800.219.8895 or email us at [email protected]. We’ll have one of our Leasing Specialists contact you.
- Work with your Leasing Specialist to find your new rental home.
- Complete and sign the Transfer Agreement. Please Note: A $250 Cancellation Fee will apply if you cancel your transfer after signing your Transfer Agreement.
- Complete a Pre-Move Out Walkthrough. You can learn more about the Pre-Move Out Walkthrough in our frequently asked questions and our resource videos. This is a very important part of the transfer process. If you do not schedule and complete this step, your transfer may be cancelled.
- Sign your new Lease Agreement.
- Complete the Move-in Orientation and move into your new home!
Some Items to Note:
- All move-in funds must be paid (including pet fees, pet rent, pool fees, utility fees, etc.) and your account must have a $0 balance at least 4 days before your move-in date.
- The Transfer Fee is refundable, but a $250 Cancellation Fee will apply if you cancel your Home-to-Home Transfer after signing your Transfer Agreement.
- If you have been in eviction status in the past 12 months, please contact us at 800.219.8895 or [email protected] to verify eligibility for a Home-to-home Transfer.
- While the Security Deposit for your current home is not transferable, it will be refunded to you based on the final inspection of your home and the details of your Lease Agreement.
Our Home-to-Home Transfer gives you the flexibility to move without cancelling your lease or facing early termination fees.
Of course, if you have any questions about transferring homes, we’re just a call or email away: 800.219.8895 or [email protected]