Progress Pool Service
If your home has a swimming pool, we’ve made pool maintenance simple with our weekly pool service. There’s no need to worry about maintaining the correct chemical levels or adjusting cleaning timers or pumps, our technicians handle all of that for you for the monthly fee listed in your lease agreement.
Progress Pool Service is $125/month and includes:
- Weekly maintenance and cleaning
- Replacement of filters
- Replacement of worn components
- Checking and balancing chemical levels
Our technicians will handle most of the work when it comes to maintaining your pool. All we ask is that you:
- Skim the pool regularly and as needed between weekly pool service visits
- Emptying the skimmer basket when needed
- Remove toys from the pool after use
- Keep the pool safety fence up and the gate locked whenever the pool is unsupervised and unused
As you get the most out of your Progress pool, here are a few safety reminders...
- Never leave children unattended in or near the water
- Teach children how to swim and to stay away from pool drains
- Ensure your pool safety fences are always kept in place with gates secured at all times
For more pool safety reminders, please click here to visit POOLSAFETY.GOV, a great resource for safely enjoying your pool.
If you have any questions about your pool or the safety equipment and fencing, please email us at email@example.com.