Progress Residential® will match your donations one-for-one to a maximum of $100,000. Please consider making a contribution today
Progress Residential Update on Hurricanes Harvey and Irma
The safety of our residents and associates remains the top priority for Progress Residential (“Progress” or the “Company”). The Company is committed to proactively reaching out to all its residents to identify and provide support for all members of the Progress community impacted by the Hurricanes. “We are incredibly thankful that we have not received any reports of injuries to our residents and associates. All our offices across the country are open and we are actively leveraging our significant organizational resources to connect with and provide support to residents in affected areas,” said Henchman LeMaistre, COO of Progress Residential.
Progress has completed an initial evaluation of its Houston portfolio. Based on the initial assessment, a relatively modest proportion of the portfolio has incurred damages – a majority of which are limited to minor damages such as roof leaks and broken fences. The Company is actively engaging with vendors as the Company begins the asset rehabilitation process.
In Florida, Progress continues to actively reach out to confirm the safety of residents as the Company assesses damages on homes. Progress has made positive contact with the vast majority of its residents. To date, most damage reported has been limited to fencing and fallen trees. Progress is diligently inspecting assets and is expected to complete the portfolio evaluation shortly.
How to Apply for Disaster Assistance
As survivors begin recovering and creating plans to remedy the vast destruction throughout Texas, Florida and surrounding areas, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other federal and state organizations are offering help. If you have been affected by these natural disasters, you may qualify for federal assistance.
1. Please submit only one service request and list all storm damaged items. If your home had any water intrusion, please specify how high the water was in the service request.
2. If you will not be present at the time of service, please note in your request that Progress Residential has permission to enter your home. If you have one, please leave a key in the lockbox.
3. You have the option to upload up to three photos of the damage to your home in your service request. This will help us in assessing the needed repairs.
4. We will contact you at our earliest opportunity. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours of submitting your service request, please contact Customer Care by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling your location-specific Customer Care number below.
Miami – 954-960-3610 and select option 3
Tampa / Sarasota – 813-773-5085 and select option 3
Orlando – 407-205-1130 and select option 3
Jacksonville –904-512-1660 and select option 3
Atlanta – 404-596-8381 and select option 3
Houston – 832-916-2217 and select option 3
5. For damage to your personal property, please contact your renter's insurance company.
We appreciate your patience and are working diligently to address damages. Thank you for being part of the Progress Residential family.