Making Payments with Progress Residential®
Bank Account and Auto Pay
Have your rent automatically deducted from your bank account each month without the convenience fee. Simply enter your bank account and routing number and your rent will be paid on time, every time.
Pay by Check
We happily accept checks of all kinds. Be sure to leave enough time for the payment to arrive prior to the due date as to not incur a late fee. Please make checks out to “Progress Residential®” and mail your payments to: Progress Residential®, P.O. Box 4300, Scottsdale, AZ 85261.
Pay rent with a quick text message. To setup this feature, log into your Progress Residential® account and select the “Edit Profile” tab. On your profile page, select the “Allow Text (SMS) Notifications” box. You will then receive a confirmation text.
Pay with Cash through WIPS
We now accept cash rent payments through WIPS™ (Walk-in Payment System) at participating locations near you. For more information on WIPS and how to register, please click here.
Pay by Credit Card or ACH Transfer
We accept credit card and ACH payments. Simply click "Resident Services", login, and follow the instructions from there. Please note: there will be a $35 convenience fee for payments made by credit card.
Pay by Phone
Payments can be made over the phone 24/7 with our secure, automated system. Simply call us at 833.PRG.RESS and select the option to make a payment over the phone. Fees include $2.50 for ACH/Debit/Bank Account payments, and between $1.25 and $125 depending on the payment amount for credit card payments.
When Payments are Accepted
Making Partial Payments
We’re making paying rent as easy and flexible as possible. In addition to online payment options, text-to-pay, automatic withdrawals, checks, money-orders, cashier’s check, pay-by-phone, and cash payments through WIPs, we allow you to make partial payments.
If you would like to make a partial payment, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your account.
- Under Payments, select “Make a One-time Payment” on the upper right side of the screen.
- Once you’ve selected “Make a One-time Payment”, you’ll be able to edit the amount listed in each payment category.
- Change the amounts listed from the amount due to the amount you want to pay.
- If you’re paying the month-to-month fee and rent for the month you’re moving out, change those amounts to “$0.00” and only pay the Rent listed for the time you’ll be in the home that month.
- If you’re paying utilities, you may pay whatever amount you’d like by altering the payment amount.
- Full payment is always due by the first of each month. If you make a partial payment, but don’t pay the full amount due, you’ll still receive a late penalty.
- Payments are accepted from the 22nd of each month until the 8th of the following month.
Your account must be in good standing before you can make partial payments. If you have any questions about partial payments, please give us a call at 833.PRG.RESS (833.774.7377).
Making Your First Payment
Once you sign the your lease agreement you’ll have the option to make a payment in the online portal, but the specific amounts will not be known until after we’ve documented and processed all the information and details of your move-in our system.
You will be sent a cost sheet which will detail your move-in charges. You’ll then need to enter in the pro-rated rent and any other fees listed as a “one-time payment” and make your payment from there. Additionally, your security deposit must be paid by ACH transfer using the online system.
To make your first payment:
- Log into your account or Create your account if you don't have one yet
- Under Payments, select “Make a One-time Payment” on the upper right side of the screen
- Once you’ve selected “Make a One-time Payment”, you’ll be able to edit the amount listed in each payment category. Change the amounts to the costs listed in your "cost sheet"
- Submit your payment
If you have any questions about making your first payments, please give us a call at 833.PRG.RESS (833.774.7377) or email us at [email protected]